About NEA Bicycle Coalition
The Northeast Arkansas Bicycle Coalition is a non-profit advocacy organization that is dedicated to:
- Promoting the use of bicycles as a means of transportation and recreation
- Making Northeast Arkansas a safer place for all cyclists through encouraging the development and utilization of facilities (bike paths, routes, lanes, and trails) for bicycling
- and providing education and information to motorists and cyclists about safety and the rights of bicyclists.
NEABC meets every 3rd Tuesday at 6:00 PM at Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library in downtown Jonesboro. Meetings are open to the public and we invite anyone who is interested in cycling to join us- from the avid cyclist to the casual rider to parents of kids who love their bikes.
How Can You Help?
- Invite someone you know to join NEABC. Share our information with your friends, family, and co-workers. Let them know why this organization is important to you.
- Give a gift membership to someone you know.
*Family and Individual Memberships count as one entry.
If you'd like to become a member or contribute to the efforts of NEABC, please do so through the PayPal link at the right of your screen - Be sure to include your contact information! We are also always looking for volunteers, so if you are interested in donating your time or services, please let us know... we'd love to have ya! Remember, you don't have to call yourself a cyclist (or even know how to ride a bicycle) to be a part of NEABC! We welcome anyone who wants to see Northeast Arkansas become a more bikeable/walkable/healtier place.
You may also mail a check to (please include name, address, and email):Northeast Arkansas Bicycle Coalition PO Box 892 Jonesboro, AR 72403 *NEABC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Duncan Road on The North Loop - Jonesboro, AR